Hi Ike, I see that you have made sure your responses work - good job! I am curious about the three words you chose....can you please describe a bit more about why you chose them? Contextualize this for me. looking forward to your thoughts! Doc
Well the reason I chose efficiency is because I've seen a plethora of technology in the classroom but I can tell you this, if that technology is not working or is constantly going down, it is perhaps deemed inefficient. The benefit of technology in the classroom is achieved through efficiency of the product. Dedication to the delivery of instruction through technology would be a critical requirement as well along with a budget to purchase these latest and greatest technology tools.
nice post
ReplyDeletegreat job!
ReplyDeleteHi Ike,
ReplyDeleteI see that you have made sure your responses work - good job!
I am curious about the three words you chose....can you please describe a bit more about why you chose them? Contextualize this for me.
looking forward to your thoughts!
Doc
Well the reason I chose efficiency is because I've seen a plethora of technology in the classroom but I can tell you this, if that technology is not working or is constantly going down, it is perhaps deemed inefficient. The benefit of technology in the classroom is achieved through efficiency of the product. Dedication to the delivery of instruction through technology would be a critical requirement as well along with a budget to purchase these latest and greatest technology tools.
DeletePlease forgive me Doc, I am not ashamed to say that this is my very first blog creation but as with anything else, I plan to master it.
ReplyDelete